Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dorothy Alberta Miller - Coming Soon

I am almost done with my blog part on my mother. Sorry it has taken me so long to get this done, but sometimes life gets in the way.

I would like some help from all of you. Instead of commenting on the blog after I've written it, I would like you all to share your stories of Mother before I put mine out there, so I can include your tid-bits in the blog. It may be fun.

Sooooooo any memories or stories you have - please put them out there. Also any pics would be nice if you care to email them to me.

After Mother's is done, I haven't decided where I want to take this. I'm thinking about doing one on the NIcolas' then maybe (MAYBE) the sisters. . . . .Slow process.


I'm going to post this request to my other blog as well.

Glo

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I remember how I loved to go and stay with Mamaw. We could talk about church, soaps, or just funny things.

Gum, she always had gum, and cokes in a glass bottle.

I just remember thinking how much she reminded me of Mom. They were so much alike.

I miss her so much!!!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

You are providing and you give it away for free. Thanks a lot.
HVAC Contracto Lakes By The Bay

1:33 PM  
Blogger Carl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Industrial Ventilation said...

Thanks for the Information, thanks for this fine Post. I will subscribe to your feed for updates.
Commercial Kitchen Hoods

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home