Saturday, February 11, 2006

This is my attempt to record my memories of my family. Some of the entries may not actually be fact, but it is the way I remember them. This is a tribute to my family, and yes all of you will get your own chapters. I'm not sure yet, how far down the family tree I want to go, but I will attempt to include everyone. I also will add chapters of some of those who may not be family members, but they were important to me and made an impact somehow.

I will start with my grandmother Anna. I start with her, because she is the one I remember the earliest (outside my parents of course).

Happy reading !!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

Sandy, That lady's name was Ms Renn. I remember singing for her funeral when I was in grade school. I was kind of sad because there was no one there except an elderly lady (her sister i think) and an old gentleman. She was nice and her apartment always smelled like natural gas.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home